Re: Resolving geo discussions

> As for what should be included, well we (IMHO) need to change the
> charter, or at least look at doing so and update the milestones. There
> are a number or proposals floating around, of which not all even have
> made it as IDs. Having presentations of all in Vienna, at a depth that
> gives justice to all proposals,  might be a bit time consuming, but
> perhaps we need to.

Instead of reviewing proposals in depth it might make more sense
to task somebody with doing a compare and contrast between the different
proposals and use such a presentation as the focus for discussion.

That approach tends to lead to more focus on the problem and the possible
approaches with less of "my proposal is better than yours" type of discussion.

  Erik