Re: updating GSE for the new millennium

Indeed. Getting back to GSE, I think the question we have
to ask about any solution is: how would we bootstrap
the Internet, or a large portion of it, if the power went
off everywhere for a while? If the solution isn't robust
in that case (e.g. due to circular dependencies) then it
doesn't measure up. As Tony said, you can arrange things so
that DNS-based GSE doesn't create circularity, but only if you
think about it.

   Brian