Re: IETF multihoming powder: just add IPv6 and stir

I am not sure I want to say that we recharter to the GSE++ model. I
think we need to recharter mainly to update the milestones and also
perhaps change the charter somewhat.
Ok, the charter isn't the most important thing, what we want to
accomplish is.
Frankly, I don't believe that there is all that much value in the
so-called "GSE++" model. I see many shortfalls:
There are shortfalls with all the solutions. As Iljitsch noted, this does not have to mean that we depreciate all the others.

- kurtis -