Re: WG last-call draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-05.txt

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 04:14 Canada/Eastern, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:

I would say no for this version. We might want to publish a new version later on when we have a more clear picture.
Sections 3.1.4 and 3.2.4 kind of hint at this capability already. It's not very explicit, but since all the MUSTs and MUST NOTs have been stripped from the document, I don't think this should keep anybody awake at night.

So I also say "no for this version".

Joe