Re: IETF multihoming powder: just add IPv6 and stir

    > From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <iljitsch@muada.com>

    > At the same time we have to be careful that we don't go through this
    > list and pick the option we like best for each item.

Do note that my list is not a complete list of all possible design
questions; it's simply the list that I thought of (in increasing order of
specificity) on the way to the solution called "GSE".

It would be interesting to try the same exercise on some others sketch
designs and see if there are some other ones that aren't in that list.

	Noel