Re: IETF multihoming powder: just add IPv6 and stir

But Noels list for me is more criteria for a specific solution (loc/id separation) rather than a general list?

- kurtis -

On söndag, maj 11, 2003, at 11:24 Europe/Stockholm, Bound, Jim wrote:

I agree but Noel's list is a good list for the community to see.  We
cannot not put good stuff out because people will do bad things with it
and also that is far to political of a viewpoint to ever achieve
progress for our efforts here.

/jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Iljitsch van Beijnum [mailto:iljitsch@muada.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 5:21 AM
To: Bound, Jim
Cc: J. Noel Chiappa; multi6@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: IETF multihoming powder: just add IPv6 and stir

On zondag, mei 11, 2003, at 11:02 Europe/Amsterdam, Bound, Jim wrote:

we need to capture what Noel listed here for sure.
At the same time we have to be careful that we don't go through this
list and pick the option we like best for each item. It's
pretty clear
that any solution will include some parts that aren't great. The only
way to judge the "not great" part is by evaluating the solution as a
whole and compare it to other fleshed out solutions.