Re: Options to consider [Re: tunneling [Was: Agenda for Vienna]]

This looks good.   For #2, Christian also presented a 4-6 stage plan that
would enable such a solution.  I haven't read launois-multi6-naros-00 yet,
maybe it is similar to Christian's proposal.

If we have concensus on this, we could build and agenda around it.

But I am very aware there are other proposals, which should be allowed a
fair shout (or which may go their own commercial way anyway ;)

Tim