RE: Reasonable to use crypto in all communications? (Re: Fwd: Minutes/Notes)

This is my last mail on this thread.

please read draft-nikander-mobileip-v6-ro-sec-01.txt

and then we can continue this exchange (probably when you read the draft
there will be no need to continue this, though)

i cannot say that i have invented those attacks, not even the terminology,
these are described in the draft and i am not one the authors.
I guess that the google hits that Kurt discovered are not my responsability
neither.

marcelo