Re: Comments on draft-crocker-mast-proposal-00.txt

Dave;

> So, yes, one could call the node id a network-level value. Or a
> transport-and-above value.  As I was reading LIN6, I found it more helpful
> simply to think of it as a transport-level value.

You are arguing that one could call a host identification function of
a host address is at network-level or transport-and-above and that
it is more helpful simply to think of it at transport-level.

The argument is obviously wrong.

> I did not see that it was used
> in the IP layer. Have I missed something?

Yes, it is and you have.

							Masataka Ohta