noid and applications (generic requirements from applications)

I have read through draft-nordmark-multi6-noid-01.txt from an applications perspective, and I have some generic questions. There are of course many parts of the draft which I don't understand, so there might be answers hidden somewhere.

I like pictures though ;-)

In draft-nordmark-multi6-noid-01.txt there is a picture:

      ----------------------           ----------------------
      | Sender A           |           | Receiver B         |
      |                    |           |                    |
      |      ULP           |           |      ULP           |
      |       | src AID(A) |           |       ^            |
      |       | dst AID(B) |           |       | src AID(A) |
      |       v            |           |       | dst AID(B) |
      |       M6           |           |       M6           |
      |       | src L1(A)  |           |       ^            |
      |       | dst L1(B)  |           |       | src L2(A)  |
      |       v            |           |       | dst L1(B)  |
      |       IP           |           |       IP           |
      ----------------------           ----------------------
              |                                ^
              -- cloud with some routers -------
                                          src L2(A) [Rewritten]
                                          dst L1(B)
   Figure 2: Mapping with router rewriting of locators.

In this picture A send thinsg to B, and use as src AID(A) and dst AID(B).

Questions:

If B send a packet back to A, can AID(B) be used as src, and AID(A) as dst?

If B send a packet to C with src AID(B) and dst AID(C), can B send AID(A) to C so C can use src AID(C) and dst AID(A)?

If both of these are true, let's dive into DNS/application issues...

paf