Re: Terminology [Re: Some Comments on ID/Loc Separation Proposals]

Brian;

But in practical terms it *does* matter whether we are talking about
multihoming affecting one physical interface, a set of interfaces on
one machine, a set of interfaces on a cluster of machines, or something
else.

It does NOT matter.

Physical interface is not a meaningful entity.

As I and Iljitsch discussed, a cluster of machines virtually acting
as a single host can be treated as a single host.

Masataka Ohta