Re: additional attack for multi6 threat draft?

	Ohta-san,

> > It is not an official working-group draft, but it is a draft that is the
> > result of discussions in here among other places.
>
> And, the result is that it was not chosen as the WG document.

This question has never been asked. It probably will be, but it hasn't.
And as a matter of fact, you are the only one I see disagreeing. You do
not make up this WG.

> > I don't think this discussion is leading us further so I think we can drop
> > it here.
>
> If either of you were acting as a chair, you have better things to
> do other than confusing terminologies and interrupting an active
> thread

An active thread is not the same as a constructive or contributing thread.
If you want to continue the thread, post comments and details on the
proposals.

- kurtis -