RE: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-lear-multi6-things-to-think-about-00.txt]

Brian,

I thought that the point of this document was things to think about,
not a set of decision criteria.  If it is a set of criteria, then aren't
we duplicating the requirements draft?  No, I don't want to reopen that,
but what I *AM* suggesting is that Eliot's list is literally a list
of discussion questions.  As such, I think that this is a fine question
to ask.

If you're elevating this draft as anything other than a set of
discussion questions, then we need to have a different discussion.

Which is it?

Tony