Re: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-lear-multi6-things-to-think-about-00.txt]

Iljitsch,

From the product people I talk to, if we break offload (including the
more sophisticated forms of offload such as RDDP) the solution won't be
going anywhere. I think that is related to the point we discussed a
couple of weeks ago about virtualized end points - a model that only
works with a traditional software stack in a traditional single host
simply doesn't work in today's world of virtualized server farms
with load balancers and offload devices.

   Brian