"Agenda" for opsec gathering Monday 1-3 @ Message Board

Since we're going to have a few people there, I figure
a brief "agenda" is in order (this will not be formal,
I'm thinking "hotel bar" after meeting up).

Productive things we could do/discuss:

  - See who shows up
  - Poll who's there for interest/time/effort available.
  - Go over open issues (mostly held over from Atlanta
    due to my job change, relocation and general dislocation).
    See http://www.port11.com/opsec/issues/
  - Farm out open issues to willing participants.
  - Work on identifying "core team", figuring out who
    else to try to pull in...I'd like to come up with
    a core team of 4-6 people representing at least 2
    vendors and two large network operators (UUNET
    and many UUNET defectors are in)...Barry any luck
    with Sprint and Juniper contacts ?  Steve, would
    you care to represent "a large network" or have
    pointers to some of your network ops/security bretheran ?
    Greg (Sayadian @ AOL, formerly UUNET, author of
    predecessor of current doc): would you be able
    to be a user/netops/large-net reviewer ?
  - Review issues with the current document

----George