RE: Dropping stealthing from opsec; Anyone for a little I>R<TF wo rk ?

In my opinion, a firewall shouldnt decrement the ttl, be directly
addressable
from the internet or send icmp messages. Those all provide means to map the
firewall
and systems it is protecting.

Donald.Smith@qwest.com GCIA
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xAF00EDCC