RE: Potential work items

Hi Bernard,
On LAN attributes, we are collaborating our efforts with Paul/Chuck as
the two drafts overlap to some extent.  Moving forward, we will have
location
information attributes in a separate draft, and may have to do the same
thing for
some of other attributes based on the urgency and logic.  There are also

a few additional attributes that will be added to the list based on the
requirements from 3GPP2 and GSMA.

As it was suggested on the mailing list, some of these attributes will
be presented
as generic AAA attributes (i.e., will provide both RADIUS and Diameter
syntax).

Paul/chuck and I also talked about a RADIUS information guidelines for
WLAN --
that basically would describe the required attributes, interpretation of
some
of existing attributes, and what RADIUS RFCs must be supported.  We do
not have
a draft on this yet, but it is a potential work item.

BR,
Farid