RE : AAAEXT charter, Take 1

Hi,

There is something unclear in the Jari's proposal. The first part of the charter states that Diameter AND RADIUS extensions will be investigated. The rest of the text is based on the previous proposal in which only RADIUS extensions were considered as well as Diameter/Radius compatibility.

If there is a proposal for enhancing the current NASREQ application for LAN/WLAN (with a new command or new madatory AVP for instance), would it be now considered as possible work item? I know that the goal is to narrow as much as possible the scope of this working group on RADIUS extensions but reading the first part of charter, I would not understand why such proposal would not be accepted.

Lionel