RE: AAAEXT charter, Take 1

Questions:

Is the scope of work going to remain the same?

If not, how do limited resources get mapped between RADIUS/Diameter?

Concerns:

Will the combining of the WGs further delay RADIUS EXT WG.  If yes then I
would vote for not combining the groups.  If however, the effect is to
somehow accelerate the WG and work items then I would support this effort.

Avi