Re: RADIUS drafts review -- LAN attributes

> > I had been assuming that the guidelines
> > are needed if you do something complicated, like subattributes
> > or SDO-specific attributes. But I'm not sure we need them
> > for the WLAN attrs draft.
>
> I'm not sure, either.  I guess that depends on how the draft shapes up.
> I simply hold that out as a possibility.  I would like to see work on
> the design guidelines begin immediately (in parallel with other work)
> and would be willing to assist with that draft myself.

There seems to be a handful of LAN attributes and a few more might be
needed in future. Also I presume the guidelines draft documents the
structure of SubAttributes. It looks as if there is a dependency in case
the LAN attributes belong to SubAttributes category. This is debatable in
contrast with the *flat* LAN attributes.

regards
Nagi.