new version of the NAI draft

Hi,

I have posted a new version of the RFC 2486bis draft.
It does not yet appear in the I-D directories, but you
can access it here:

  http://www.arkko.com/publications/nai/naibis.txt
  http://www.arkko.com/publications/nai/naibis.html
  http://www.arkko.com/publications/nai/naibisdiff.html

I think we have addressed all comments that I have
gotten on the list or privately -- thanks for your
input, with two exceptions. First, I have not done
anything yet based on the yesterday's discussion we
are having around the username identity, accounting,
and its potential impacts on decorations. Secondly,
I believe someone wanted to have the bang syntax as
a formal part of the ABNF rather than an explanation
of how the username part may be used in some cases.
We decided against that, because the spirit of the
RFC 2486 was that the username field contents are
the business of the user & his home network, and because
formal syntax for the '!' might have made some existing
user names invalid.

Comments appreciated again. I can still do one more
version before the I-D deadline, so if you can review
this in the next two weeks, your comments will have
an impact to the -02 version.

--Jari