Re: [Issue 15] Editorial NITs with RFC 2486bis-01

Hi Bernard,

Thanks for the nits check. Inline:

Section 1.1: You need an extra line space between definitions.

Yes. XML2RFC changed in this respect a number of revisions ago. I have now put in the extra lines.

Change: "ISP- provided" to "ISP-provided"

Ok.

Section 3, 4 and 5 probably do not require a page break (e.g. can start in
the middle of the page).

Ok. Hmm... I don't seem to be able to control XML2RFC well enough prevent this from happening. I'll leave it to the RFC Editor.

There is no reference to [8] in the document (RFC 2486).

The reference has been added to parts that discuss RFC 2486.

BTW, what is the status of the SASLPrep document?

The reference is normative, meaning that RFC 2486bis can't be published
until it is resolved.

I think it is already an RFC. Checking... no, but its in the RFC Editor's queue. So no problem.

--Jari