RE: Progress on RADIUS Extension for Digest Authentication

Glen Zorn writes (regarding the keywrap draft)...

> Has anybody called for consensus from the WG?

No.  Not so far.

> I like this plan!  Let's 1) rubberstamp a flawed document, insuring
> 2) either massive upgrades or (more likely) non-action later because
> 3) we can't make a decision on anything of substance in less than 2
> years.

Well, since RADEXT has been in existence for about 4 months, the comment
about 2 years is probably an exaggeration.  :-)

If 3GPP2 can wait for us to do the right thing, I'd prefer that approach
as well.

-- Dave