RE: CUI - issues addressed in version 3

Avi Lior writes...

> -The SDO will define the format of the CUI; and
> -When the CUI is an opaque value, it will define how long it is valid
for.

I thought that the CUI draft defined the *format* of the
Chargeable-User-ID attribute.  No?

Other SDOs are certainly free to specify or recommend the values of CUI
or lifetime, but I believe that the format (syntax and semantics) of
standard RADIUS attributes needs to be defined in [Standards Track]
RFCs.