RE: CUI - issues addressed in version 3

You are right David.  I meant the SDO will choose which CUI type will be
used. One of those types is Opaque.  An SDO will define how to generate the
Opaque value and how long is the validity.  In fact some implemenation of
Opaque may include a timestamp value that declares how long this opaque is
good for.