RE: Scope of applicability for CUI (was: RE: AW: backwards compa tible introduction of NEW attribute such as CU I)

David,

There maybe others that I am not aware of. But these specific once are the
once that we have seen requests for.  I believe these are mentioned in the
draft as request by folks here.

Avi.