Re: Review of RFC 4590bis

Bernard Aboba wrote:
> Section 3
>
> Typos have been introduced into this Section.

 2.2.1, also:

The RADIUS server removes '' characters that escape quote and ''

  The previous document had '\'.  (Which is also arguably wrong, but for
different reasons)

> Section 5
>
> The attribute table does not include entries for CoA-Request and
> Accounting-Request packets.

  It would be useful to have the following attributes in
Accounting-Request packets:

  Digest-Method, Digest-Realm, Digest-Domain, Digest-Username and
Digest-URI.

  i.e. the User-Name is in accounting packets now, so it would be useful
to have Digest-Username && associated attributes, too.

  As for CoA-Request, I'm not sure which attributes would be included.
Maybe a statement saying the digest attributes may/may not be included,
and give reasons?