RE: Filter-rules-01 & Issue 192

Jouni writes...

[MS2] Are you thinking that we should replace the following,

" ; Start of ABNF description of NAS-Traffic-Rule
         rule           =  "v1" " " (flush-rule / permit-all-rule
                           / l2-filter-rule / l2-tunnel-rule
                           / ip-filter-rule / ip-tunnel-rule
                           / http-filter-rule / http-redir-rule)
                           rule-delim"
with

" ; Start of ABNF description of NAS-Traffic-Rule
	   rule-list      = rule *(rule)
         rule           =  "v1" " " (flush-rule / permit-all-rule
                           / l2-filter-rule / l2-tunnel-rule
                           / ip-filter-rule / ip-tunnel-rule
                           / http-filter-rule / http-redir-rule)
                           rule-delim"

> > [MS1] Ok.  How about the following in the intro?
> > "Layer 2 filters are useful in filtering BPDU traffic for
> > which layer 3 filters have no effect."
> >
> > We may also consider adding BPDU to the terminology section.
>
> [JiK] Thanks.. and I think it would be good to add the BPDU to the
> terminology section.

[MS2] Ok.

> And then one more nit. Aren't we supposed to use example.com for all
> example domain names? Now there are goo.org etc ;)

[MS2] Dunno. You're probably right. I've been searching for an RFC that
describes formatting for URLs, but haven't found any.

Cheers,
MS