From: owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org]
On Behalf Of Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 1:12 PM
To: Glen Zorn (gwz); David B. Nelson
Cc: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: Continued discussion of RADIUS Crypto-Agility

If finding somebody to blame solves the problem or at least half of it,
I'll step ahead :-)

Seriously, I was the one to recommend the author to ask for a time slot
on the RADEXT agenda. I believe that the RADSEC work is if not within at
least related to the WG scope (but not necessarily as a crypto-agility
solution), although undertaking it would mean an extension of the
charter. I believe it was good for the working group to hear it and
discuss whether there is consensus to include it as a future work item.
This discussion is happening right now, and it's good.

Dan