RE: Continued discussion of RADIUS Crypto-Agility

Stephen Hanna <mailto:shanna@juniper.net> allegedly scribbled on
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 10:32 AM:

> Thanks, Dan. I'm glad you did suggest that we consider the RADSEC
> work.

> Now we can consider the alternatives on their technical merits

Hang on a minute, here.  This is absolutely NOT "an alternative" for the
crypto-agility work.

> and set aside the charter or process questions for the moment (to be
> revisited if necessary).
>
> I have asked Juniper's RADIUS experts to join us for this discussion.

Since it is pretty painfully obvious that RADSEC is NOT RADIUS, what
will they have to say?