RE: Consideration of draft-lior-radius-attribute-type-extension-02.txt

Glen Zorn writes...

> ... I suspect that there aren't many more than 4 people active on
> this list (even including authors & chairs ;-).

Winking smiley-face duly noted.

Please recall, however, that as a rough rule of thumb the IESG likes to see
a document thoroughly reviewed and commented upon by six or more individuals
during WGLC, before it can be sent to the IESG as "publication requested".
That's why we ask for that level of interest before adopting a draft as a WG
work item.

Do we have any additional "takers" for this draft?