RE: Consideration of draft-lior-radius-attribute-type-extension-02.txt

Please recall, however, that as a rough rule of thumb the IESG likes to see
a document thoroughly reviewed and commented upon by six or more individuals
during WGLC, before it can be sent to the IESG as "publication requested".
That's why we ask for that level of interest before adopting a draft as a WG
work item.

The call for adoption of a WG work item is separate from the final consensus determination. In the call for adoption, the goal is to determine if there are enough people interested and whether there is consensus for adoption. In determining this, both the opinions voiced on the mailing list and at IETF 69 need to be taken into account. Given that no dissenting opinions have been voiced and given the size of both audiences put together, I think that the adoption requirements have been met.

In the final consensus determination, there is a need to make sure that the document has been thoroughly reviewed, both within the WG and externally (if necessary). As a result, that process is somewhat different.