RE: Consideration of draft-lior-radius-attribute-type-extension-02.txt

Bernard Aboba writes...

> The call for adoption of a WG work item is separate from the final
> consensus determination.

Agreed.

> In the call for adoption, the goal is to determine if there are
> enough people interested and whether there is consensus for adoption.

Yup.

> In determining this, both the opinions voiced on the mailing list
> and at IETF 69 need to be taken into account.

Right.

> Given that no dissenting opinions have been voiced and given the
> size of both audiences put together, I think that the adoption
> requirements have been met.

Good deal.  Will the authors of this draft please prepare a revision with
the file name draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes-00.txt?  We will then
begin formal review, leading to WGLC.