RE: Guidelines suggested text for checklist:

Alan DeKok writes...

> David B. Nelson wrote:
> > Suffice it to say that we really want VSAs used for SDO-standardized
> > attributes to be published as an RFC, while we really don't care
> > whether VSAs used for vendor proprietary attributes are published
> > (unless it's a sufficiently influential vendor, and the feature
> > becomes a de facto industry standard).
>
>   I agree.

Back-pedaling just a bit... I don't know that we care whether it's an RFC or
some RFC-like freely available standard. The current practice with MIB
modules is to not publish them as RFCs if they're freely available from the
SDO.  There is a cost to publishing RFCs, and while it might be nice to have
all RADIUS related material published in a single document series, that may
be something of a luxury.