From: owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org]
On Behalf Of Glen Zorn
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 9:06 PM
To: 'Alan DeKok'
Cc: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: Questions on modified Extended Attribute format?

[gwz]
I understand, & sympathize; I think that it's important to remember that
major reason that we ended up in the position of having multiple
external
SDOs defining their own mutually incompatible VSAs is that we (the IETF)
refused to address RADIUS' problems in a useful and meaningful way.  We
have
an opportunity now to ameliorate if not solve that problem; I don't
think
that we should pass it up.
[/gwz]