Re: [RRG] RRG meeting

> It was the best of all possible evils.

FWIW, I think Friday at the end of the IETF week is a
pretty good choice. Not perfect, I for instance may
have a WG in the morning. But still much better than
Sunday before. And at least this time its better for me
and other IESG/IAB folks than Saturday before. Finally,
probably there will be more people on Friday than if
you had scheduled this on the Saturday after the
IETF.

Jari