[RRG] Convergence

Hi RRG,

Over the last 9 months people have been working hard on exploring the design space for scalable routing architectures, and new proposals continue to appear over time. However there is also a growing desire to produce a final recommendation. The co-chairs would like to put forth the following proposed schedule as a strawman for discussion:

- floor stays open for new innovative solutions
- at the same time we encourage efforts on identifying fundamental
  commonalities and differences among proposals, and design tradeoffs.
- starting from March'08 we will drive the group effort towards convergence
- we hope to reach a final recommendation by March '09.

Regards,
Tony and Lixia