RE: [RRG] Mobility in the future -- civil aviation mobility

Roland,

There are different domains within the aircraft, i.e.,
those that are critical to the operation of the aircraft
and the saftey of all aboard, those that provide a
nice-to-have service to the passengers, etc.

Clearly those domains cannot interfere with one another,
and clearly there are mobility considerations for all of
the domains that relate to routing and addressing.

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com