Re: [RRG] Mobility in the future -- civil aviation mobility

On Dec 6, 2007, at 11:23 AM, Templin, Fred L wrote:

Clearly those domains cannot interfere with one another,
and clearly there are mobility considerations for all of
the domains that relate to routing and addressing.

Sure - I understand VPNning aircraft stuff (though there's no reason this can't work with MANET). I don't understand VPNning
 passenger stuff.

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins@cisco.com> // 408.527.6376 voice

	Culture eats strategy for breakfast.

           -- Ford Motor Company