[RRG] Traffic Engineering scenarios

On occasions when I have talked with IP service providers about
traffic engineering, I have heard very different inputs from each
ISP.

It would be very helpful, I think, for the sundry ISP-aware folks
here to write up I-Ds on the various TE deployment scenarios
that they care about, what issues those TE deployments seek
to solve, and so forth.

I am sure it would help educate me.  I suspect it might well
educate others also.  Getting more information about TE usage
practices out for everone to read would seem very helpful.

Yours,

Ran
rja@extremenetworks.com