RE: [RRG] Reactivating the RAM list?

Earlier, Jari wrote:
% The RAM list, created by IAB, was closed in an effort to focus the
% architectural work in one place and not have it happen on both the RAM
% and RRG lists. I think that was a good decision and still is a good
% state of affairs. Note that back then (and now) it was always envisioned
% that there could be other lists, too, for specific issues. Personally, I
% don't think we need another general list for this topic at this time.

Jari,

Perhaps someone should setup a non-IAB/non-IRTF list for interested
parties who choose not to have their free speech restricted unduly.

I understand the need of RG/WG chairs to manage their own lists;
I don't understand the desire to prohibit interested parties from
conversing elsewhere about topics of mutual interest.

Yours,

Ran