Re: [RRG] Reactivating the RAM list?

The RAM list, created by IAB, was closed in an effort to focus the
architectural work in one place and not have it happen on both the RAM
and RRG lists. I think that was a good decision and still is a good
state of affairs. Note that back then (and now) it was always envisioned
that there could be other lists, too, for specific issues. Personally, I
don't think we need another general list for this topic at this time.

Jari