RE: [RRG] Which Side to Control Ingress Link Selection?

It looks to me that in addition to "how" and "who" there is also a
question of "what".
What kind of path is to be selected among the alternative paths. This
implies that who ever selects a path needs to know about path
characteristics in the underlying inter domain routing system.

It may be that the priorities and weights that some of the mapping
solutions provide need to still respect the routing policies of the core
or at least be aware of them.

Regards Hannu