RE: [RRG] Text proposal: mapping granularity

Strictly speaking, this is not always true.  See AppleTalk, which uses a
notion of cable ranges.  This of course begs the question: how do you deal
with overlapping aggregates?  Longest match is no longer meaningful.

If the IETF wants to deal with this issue, they're more than welcome to do
so.  ;-)

Tony