Re: [RRG] RE: Is ISATAP a practical solution?

Hi Fred,

Sorry, I got my wires crossed.  In my "Is ISATAP a practical
solution?" I responded to your message:

  RE: [RRG] What does incremental deployment mean
  http://psg.com/lists/rrg/2008/msg01107.html

as if it was a response to my "Taxonomy: 25 questions" message, in
which I mentioned ISATAP.  I only considered it as a solution to the
routing scaling problem because it was mentioned in the RRG wiki. I
misunderstood your message 1107 as meaning you thought I should
consider ISATAP as a solution to the routing scaling problem.

I will respond to your discussion of ISATAP in another message.

  Regards

    - Robin