Re: [RRG] Consensus? IPv4 scaling problem must be solved directly, not by relying on migration to IPv6

> I might have used a wrong word "edge"; someone
> closer to operations might help here.

in the organization that I am familiar with "edge" or distribution router aggregates accesses from customer premise routers. Distribution routers connect upstream to core routers. If I am not mistaken core routers also interconnect peer/transit ISPs.

Thanks,

Peter