Re: [RRG] Moving forward...

Tony,
|Can you put the complete claim phrase together now, so it is clear |what you mean?

Ok, take 2:

Our recommendation should be applicable to IPv6.  It may or may not also
apply to IPv4, but at the very least must provide a path forward for IPv6.

I agree. As an IRTF research group (and not an IETF working group), we should focus our work on medium to long term solutions. If they happen to also work in short term fine, but short term should not be a requirement.

Olivier
--
http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be , UCLouvain, Belgium