Re: [RRG] Moving forward...

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 11:31:42AM -0700, Tony Li wrote:
> Ok, take 2:
>
> Our recommendation should be applicable to IPv6.  It may or may not also
> apply to IPv4, but at the very least must provide a path forward for IPv6.

I completely support that statement.  It would certainly be nice to
have an architectural solution that would be easily retrofitted into
the IPv4 environment, but I suspect that anything involving IPv4
changes will suffer from the sheer scale of the problem.

IPv6, on the other hand, is non-negotiable.  I'd consider changing that
first "should" to "must"...but that's wordsmithing at an unnecssary
level of detail.

-David