Re: [RRG] GSE?

On Jun 11, 2008, at 9:29 PM, Xu Xiaohu wrote:

Hi Tony and Lixia,

How about launching the review and discussion on the listed issues of GSE in draft-ietf-ipngwg-esd-analysis-05 one by one, so as to see whether some of them are still big issues from current point of view and to find something
we can do now to fix these issues?

since my name was called, here is a personal view on this thread:

- our goal is to gain a shared understanding of the design space.

- I believe that the suggestion of reading GSE was meant to show
  one piece of that design space.

- this is not the right moment to discuss the specifics of the
  above mentioned draft.

- whoever is interested: I wrote a short overview article for
  IETF journal two years ago (kind of a preparation for the
  IAB workshop),
    "An Overview of Multihoming and Open Issues in GSE"
  http://www.isoc.org/tools/blogs/ietfjournal/?p=98#more-98

Lixia