re: [RRG] GSE?

Hi Tony,

> Again, I would like to get out of the mode of talking about individual
> proposals.  If folks want to have a conceptual discussion about
> transformation solutions in general, I'd welcome that.

Understandable. My real intent is also to make some discussion about the
transformation solution in general. GSE is just a starter.

Without enough discussion and argument on similar proposals, we can not
deeply understand the pros and cons of these proposals and consequently can
not reach some consensus on the architecture in RRG.

Xiaohu XU